Your privacy is important to us. This policy outlines our practices for collecting, using, and protecting your personal information when you or anyone use our services.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites for your convenience and information. BoomerX is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any third-party websites that you access.
If you fail to provide personal data
In some cases, we may require certain personal information from you in order to provide you with access to our products or services. If you do not provide the required personal information, we may not be able to provide you with access to our products or services.
Why do we collect personal information?
We collect personal information from you in order to provide you with access to our products or services and to improve your experience with BoomerX. This may include information such as your name, contact information, and payment details.
What do we use your information for?
We use the personal information that we collect from you to provide you with access to our products or services, and to improve your experience with BoomerX. This may include using your personal information to:
- Provide customer support and respond to your inquiries.
- Improve the functionality and user experience of our website.
- Create and manage your account.
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
We may also use your personal information for marketing and promotional purposes, such as sending you newsletters or notifications about special offers or new products. You may opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the communication or by contacting us directly.
Our website may allow users to post comments, reviews, or other content (collectively, “User-generated Content”). You are solely responsible for the User-generated Content that you post on our website, and you agree not to post any User-generated Content that is unlawful, defamatory, threatening, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate.
Do we disclose your information to third-parties?
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To our service providers, who provide services such as payment processing, data analysis, and customer support on our behalf.
- To fulfill your requests or orders, such as when you purchase a product or service from us or sign up for a newsletter.
- To comply with legal or regulatory obligations, such as in response to a court order or subpoena.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of BoomerX, our users, or third parties.
- With your consent, such as when you choose to share your personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
Last updated: December 25, 2022.